She is wearing a t-shirt.
她穿了一件T恤。You better get dressed.
你最好趕快穿好衣服。
I'm going to get undressed.
我要把衣服脫掉。
She was dressed in black.
她穿了一身黑色衣服。Are you going to dress up tonight?
你今晚會打扮嗎?He put on his red swimming suit.
他穿上他的紅色泳衣。
Take off that ridiculous hat!
摘掉那可笑的帽子!
Slip on the dress.
套上洋裝。Zip up your jacket.
拉上你的外套的拉鍊。Unzip your jacket.
拉下你的外套的拉鍊。Button your shirt.
扣上你的襯衫的釦子。Unbutton your shirt.
解開你的襯衫的釦子。Button up your shirt.
扣上你的襯衫的釦子。Buckle your belt.
扣上你的皮帶。Unbuckle your belt.
解開你的皮帶Roll up your sleeves.
捲起你的袖子。Tie your tie.
繫上你的領帶。Untie your tie.
解開你的領帶。Tie your shoes.
繫好你的鞋帶。Untie your shoes.
解開你的鞋帶。Polish the shoes.
擦鞋。Tuck your shirt in!
把你的衣服紮進去!
nude | |
naked | |
barefoot | 赤腳的 |
skimpy | ... |
I love walking barefoot on the beach.
我喜歡赤腳走在沙灘上。The bathing suits at the ipanema beach are skimpy.
在伊帕內馬海灘上可以看到很多布料很少的泳衣。
formal | 正式的 |
casual | 休閒的 |
semi-casual | 半休閒的 |
I'm going to change into something more casual.
我要去換上比較輕便的衣服。Formal attire is recommended for a wedding.
去到婚禮的場合建議穿著正式服裝。She usually wears casual clothing.
她的穿著打扮多半為休閒服裝。
well dressed | 穿著講究的;精心打扮的 |
slovenly | 邋遢的 |
disheveled | 頭髮凌亂的;衣冠不整的 |
unkempt | 凌亂的;不整潔的 |
Does this sweater and scarf go together?
這件毛衣和這條圍巾加在一起搭嗎?Your socks don't match.
你的兩隻襪子不一樣。Those colors clash.
那些顏色搭在一起很不協調。His jeans are ripped up and faded.
他穿了件刷破又刷色的牛仔褲。